HydroEurope will create the first and only set of pedagogic resources dedicated to the development of flood resilience approach. The resources will be integrated within an innovative pedagogic approach (problem oriented – collaborative engineering) fully integrated at the Master level by the different partner institutions.
The HydroEurope Project is based and developed on the close partnership between the academia and the professional sector (businesses and public services). Differently from other theory-based Masters programmes, HydroEurope proposes a collaborative and innovative educational approach equipping participants with a combination of the necessary in-depth academic theoretical concepts and with an intensive practice approach and operational analysis of concrete case studies of various European catchments located in the project partner countries. The pedagogic approach is based on the team work with an international distribution of the team mates within the different participating institutions.
Join the course
"Be Smart with Water in the House" on-line course is here to make you an active player in water efficiency challenge. Discover the various interactive features and applications and meet the amazing world of water through an educational, entertaining and easy-to-follow path.
During that course, you have the opportunity to:
- Learn about water "identity" at global, urban and domestic level.
- Test your water-related behaviours and everyday practices.
- Play with the on-line water calculator and discover the water consumption profile of your house.
- Navigate at the different places of your house and learn how you can reduce your water and energy consumption without changing your quality of life.
- Use the Water Planner tool and find the more suitable technology for your profile.
- Be up-to-date with new ICT technologies and services that promise even further improvement in your domestic water efficiency.